Looking for Credit Union data?
Thanks to solidarity economy researcher Craig Borowiak, one of the lead researchers behind solidarityeconomy.us, for these tips on getting the latest information on credit unions from the National Credit Union Administration.
- Go to the NCUA homepage: https://www.ncua.gov/
- In the menu, go to Analysis and then click on Credit Union & Corporate Call Report Data.
- Click on Quarterly Data.
- Click on whichever quarter you’d like.
- That will download a zip drive of files. To find current credit union addresses, select “Credit Union Branch Information”, which is a comma separated text file. You can then convert that to a CSV file in Excel.
- There’s loads of other credit union data besides contact info.
Happy credit union data updating!
updated February, 2021